How far along? 14 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been on the scale in a week but last time I was only up 1.5 lbs. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow with a new doctor and I will have the official weight tomorrow!
Maternity clothes? My MIL got me some maternity pants and a top a while back and I have been wearing the pants for a while... they are really comfortable. I order a few shirts and a dress from Kohls... but I am not wearing them yet. I also got a great coat from Old Navy (but its huge right now). I know my mom also ordered me some pants and my sister will be giving me some of her clothes. But, my clothes (although a tiny bit tight) are still fitting.
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: I am still getting about 8 hours a night... I don't work on Mondays so generally I get more sleep on Monday mornings.
Best moment this week: Hmmm... nothing out of the ordinary this week... but the worst thing this week is that I am sick...
Movement: Not yet... I can't wait for it!
Food cravings: I have to eat Eggos every morning... besides that there haven't been much... I had/have a craving for half sour pickles... and then green olives with garlic, and then chocolate, and then cheese... I try not to give into the temptations too much... other than the Eggos
Gender: Daddy and I still think it's a girl. Only 4 more or so weeks until we can know for sure! :)
Labor Signs: Noooo
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Nothing... I just wish I "felt" pregnant... or had a window to see that everything was okay in there!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby kick me... no matter how much it hurts! And finding out the sex so we can focus on names! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Its hard to gargle when you are sick and can't breathe through your nose... :)
Milestones: Isn't every day a milestone? The baby is about the size of an orange... which is pretty awesome! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment