Tuesday, January 11, 2011

24 Weeks!

How far along? 24 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I am up about 10-12 lbs now. 

Maternity clothes? That's all I wear! Daddy got me some new ones for my birthday!

Stretch marks? Still some around my belly button... and a few on my hips... but its not too bad. 

Sleep: Still tossing and turning. I had only 3 hours the other night... but then I got some extra the night after. 

Best moment this week: We did something in the house for you (and us)... I can't post it yet because Nana reads this! But I will update soon! Plus tomorrow is a snow day! WOOHOO!

Movement: More often now... there are times and days. Daddy hasn't really felt you again since the first time. 

Food cravings: Hmmm... Yogurt, papaya (yum!), avocado, artichokes... at least it is healthy cravings

Gender: Boy... still talking about names for you. 

Labor Signs: None... and I hope to have none until 39 weeks! 

Belly Button in or out? It is on its way out. It is so wide and shallow... weird. 

What I miss:
 Um... I guess not being out of breath when I go up and down stairs... not getting stuck on the floor when I tie the shoes of my students... being able to easily bend over. BUT... it's all worth it... and I know it will only get worse!

What I am looking forward to: More kicks, childbirth classes (scheduled for March), my shower in March, and obviously meeting you! 

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water... or you will have a headache! 

Milestones: You are the length of a papaya (yum)! :)

1 comment:

  1. OKAY, how did I not know about this blog?? I have some reading to do tomorrow during the Patriots game! :) So... Baby V is 9 weeks ahead of A&B... and he better come first! :)

    ReplyDelete