How far along? 26.2 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't even want to know... but I think it's around 18-20... :(
Maternity clothes? <3 them... can you wear them after you have the baby?
Stretch marks? Still some around my belly button... and a few on my hips... but its not too bad.
Sleep: I have been more comfortable... mostly I wake up to drink water (it's pretty dry in our room)... and to pee.
Best moment this week: This is NBR (non-baby-related) but, I got observed by my principal and I think he was impressed! :)
Movement: Everyday... Daddy feels you too... I don't think you like it when he lays on top of you... you always kick him in the face!
Food cravings: Nothing specific... The yogurt is starting to taste awful to me... do your taste buds change?
Gender: Boy. SPUD!
Labor Signs: None... and I hope to have none until at least 39 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? It's almost flat now
What I miss: Nothing really... I am enjoying being pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: More kicks, childbirth classes (scheduled for March), my shower in March, and obviously meeting you!
Weekly Wisdom: Snow days are nice when you are pregnant... except when you get close to having to go back to work AFTER maternity leave due to the snow days!!! Yikes!!
Milestones: This is the last week in the 2nd trimester (I guess everyone counts it differently...). Also, you are 96 days (give or take) away from your debut! :)
Here is the last picture before we enter the 3rd trimester (taken today 1/27/11 at 26.2 weeks!):


I totally wore my maternity clothes-- jeans particularly-- for weeks afterwards! Too comfy to pass up.
ReplyDeleteAnd how did the observation go?? I wanna hear!