How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I am up about 12-15 lbs now... yikes... :(
Maternity clothes? I have so many... I have 2 drawers full!
Stretch marks? Still some around my belly button... and a few on my hips... but its not too bad.
Sleep: I wake up about 2 times a night... but it's not terrible...
Best moment this week: My birthday presents were so amazing! Post on that coming soon... Plus Aunt Amy and Semeko gave us a HUGE box of their baby clothes... I think I don't need any more! :)
Movement: Everyday... Daddy is getting you to kick him now too.
Food cravings: Still loving the yogurt and papaya... but a little bit of chocolate (only a bit fixes my craving) and a bit of sweets.
Gender: Boy. Can't wait to have a name for you... but it's going to be a while
Labor Signs: None... and I hope to have none until 39 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Same thing: It is on its way out. It is so wide and shallow... weird.
What I miss: Fitting places... I tried to squeeze between mine and Daddy's car and I couldn't "suck in"...
What I am looking forward to: More kicks, childbirth classes (scheduled for March), my shower in March, and obviously meeting you!
Weekly Wisdom: Snow days are nice when you are pregnant... :P
Milestones: You are the length of an eggplant... and 105 days left to go (give or take)
No comments:
Post a Comment